Fill In Your Information
J & S Design warrants that all curtains and blinds are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper use, storage, installation and maintenance. Warranty periods vary by products, commencing from the date of installation or delivery whichever earlier:
|Somfy motors and controls||5-years Limited Warranty including first-year onsite service|
|Forest motors and controls||2-years Limited Warranty including first-year onsite service|
|Outdoors items||2-years Limited Warranty including first-year onsite service|
if, during the warranty period, a product is deemed defective due to a manufacturer defect, J & S Design will repair or replace part(s), at J & S Design's option. This warranty covers transportation and on-site labour services to the first year. This services will be extended for another year if warranty is registered on-line via J & S Design website. Costs associated with replacement of the parts, including labour and installation will be levied from second and third year onwards respectively.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
This warranty does not cover:
1. normal wears and tears include, but are not limited to: fraying of fabrics, loss of colour intensity, damage from insects or pets, normal fading from sunlight, damages due to prolong exposure to weather conditions, or loss of pleating (if product is not being cycled (held in the raised position for an appreciable portion of the time)).
2. accidents or damage from misuse, abnormal use or any manner of tampering.
3. damage as a result from excessive pulling of curtains or blinds.
4. normal care and cleaning.
5. working access such as scaffolding including expenses involved in disassembly and removal, remeasuring, reinstallation, shipping or returning goods.
8. products used for commercial purposes.
The Warranty is extended to the original end-customer only, i.e. it is non-transferable, and only applies to custom made products in the original windows for which the product was installed and intended.
- Service call = $85.60 per trip
- Scaffolding charges (platform height up to 8.0 metres) = $374.50 per trip or per day Parts, labour and/or repair cost, if not covered under warranty, will be quoted after site assessment and based on the work involved.
Working hours are from Monday to Saturday, 9:30 a.m till 6 p.m., excluding public holidays and subject to property managing agent's or building owner's approval.
- Overtime on Weekdays = 2 times normal rates
- Overtime on Sunday and Public holiday and late-night work = 3 times normal rates
J & S Design shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages arising out of any breach of this express limited warranty, including but not limited to any damage to building, other property or for any injures or damages sustained by any person whomsoever, or the recovery of any direct or indirect costs such as shipping, travel, lost time, labour charges or repair.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- defects that result from abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents, alteration, exposure to the elements, excessive humidity, or failure to follow use and care instruction. Examples of normal wear and tear included, but are not limited to: fraying of fabrics, loss of color intensity, exposure to salt air, damage the raised position for an appreciable portion of the time);
- normal maintenance associated with motors and related accessories including, but not limited to, recharging and replacement of batteries;
- any conditions or damage resulting from removal of the product or re installation in the same or any other window or application;
- products unusable by reason of miss-measurement or assembly or installation not in accordance with product installation instruction;
If warranty claim is required, please contact Costumer Service at tel:6841 3677 or email email@example.com and we will arrange for warranty repair or replacement as quickly as possible.
All claims must be furnished with the following information:
- Invoice number and date
- Full Name and address
- Contact number
- A description of the issues if possible with photos or video of the defects
- Date and conditions under which the problem occured
You're just a few clicks away from extending your on-site warranty for another 1-year. Please fill out the form below to have better protection. The information you provide is used to improve the service we offer you and will not be sold to any other company. See our Privacy Statement for more details.